Evie Frye found a man acting violently towards a prostitute, and taught him a lesson.
Hearing a prostitute screaming, Evie sprinted to her rescue.
- Client: Stop struggling whore. I am not done with you.
- Prostitute: Stop it! You ain't no gent!
- Evie Frye: You! Stop it!
Evie kidnapped the man.
- Client: This is not what you think... Please, my reputation will be sullied.
- Evie Frye: Let's see how the people of London judge your acts.
- Crowd: Shame on you!
Go home sinner!
Look at 'im! Red as a boiled lobster he is!
Leave our women alone, you bastard!
Evie navigated the streets of Whitechapel with the man in tow, reaching Nellie.
- Nellie: Did you think you could treat us like dogs jus' because we're 'dollies'...
- Client: No, no...truly, I'm sorry, I won't do it again.
- Nellie: You'd better not, if you know what's good fer you.
Evie Frye walked the violent client through crowds to shame him, until they reached Nellie, who was grateful for Evie's assistance.