Eivor arrived at Briggworth to meet with Basim.
- Eivor: Briggworth. A forest of Saxon swords awaits within those walls of stone. I should consult with Basim. He will be nearby.
Eivor checked the bridge overlooking Briggworth and found and spoke with Basim, who was surrounded by dead soldiers.
- Eivor: What have you discovered?
- Basim: Briggworth swarms with guards, reinforced from the river. Word is that two of Fulke's finest oversee such matters.
- Eivor: We should kill these leaders and burn their ships. Crippled and put to panic, their men will be in no place to join Fulke at Portcestre.
- Basim: Frightened men look to their own interests. A good plan.
Together, Eivor and Basim started to sabotage Briggworth. Eivor infiltrated the stronghold and began to destroy all the boats.
- Eivor: Now the boats. We burn them to the waterline.
- Basim: I am with you.
Both Eivor and Basim burned down all the boats.
- Eivor: No more sailing for these Saxons.
- Basim: Indeed.
Eivor and Basim found one of the commanders at the stronghold's docks. Both Eivor and Basim killed the commander.
- Basim: One down, one to go. The other should be somewhere in the keep.
Eivor and Basim found one of the commanders at the stronghold's keep. Both Eivor and Basim killed the commander.
- Basim: One down, one to go. The other should be near the boats.
Eivor and Basim tracked and found the last commander. Both Eivor and Basim killed the second commander and ultimately decimated the stronghold's resources.
- Eivor: I should return to camp.
- Basim may have been nearby Eivor after completing the last task.
- Basim: Our work is done. Fulke will have no help from Briggworth now. See you back at camp.
Eivor found a note.
- Official Scroll:
Dear Men of Wessex
In order to protect us Saxons from the onslaught of Dane longships, I have devised a plan to stockpile oil. Pouring oil from out bridge will send a fury of flame into thier souls forever.
We must meet Hel with Hell.
Fire and brimstone will save us all.
Commander of the Briggworth Garrison
Eivor left Briggworth and headed back to regroup with her allies.
Eivor and Basim killed the two commanders and burned their ships.