Bayek approached the Serapeum of Alexandria, overhearing a woman.
- Woman: The ka is gone! So few Egyptians are coming to temple! Where are my seni (friend) and senu (companion)!
Inside, Bayek approached the statue of the god, and knelt.
- Bayek: Great Serapis. Are you as merciful as Amun?
A priest approached Bayek from behind.
- Lysander: Welcome, brother.
- Bayek: Thank you, Priest.
- Lysander: It is good to see Egyptians come back. Since my drummer was jailed, it has been... quiet.
- Bayek: The silence is striking.
- Lysander: A tanner jailed my drummer. Accused him of stealing a precious Nubian lion skin from the dye vats. Poor soul even worked for him. Tragic. He is an honest man.
- Bayek: Leave this in my hands, Priest.
- Lysander: Medjay! My drummer is in the Kibotos arsenal nearest the library. Serapis walk with you.
- Bayek: And you, Priest.
Bayek headed to the Kibotos Arsenal and eliminated the guards there. He found the drummer locked up in a cage.
- Drummer: You! Yeah, big guy! You have got the look of a man who can heft things. Namely... me. And my injured foot.
- Bayek: I come on the priest's request, drummer.
- Drummer: Then get me out of here, Medjay!
Bayek unlocked the cage and carried the drummer on his back.
- Bayek: I cannot help but think you seem cheerful for a man unable to walk.
- Drummer: You jest, surely? This is the best day of my life. My foot will cost that tanner!
- Bayek: Surely your health is worth more than that.
- Drummer: If I can prove nothing, you would be correct. That is where you come in, friend.
Bayek carried the drummer out of the arsenal and put him down.
- Bayek: What is it you think I can do?
- Drummer: Find the fools who stole it, of course. Return that skin and clear my name!
- Bayek: Who stole the lion skin?
- Drummer: I turned away from the lion skin for a moment and a bandit nabbed it, and ran away. I lost him in the crowd. It happened in the Egyptian district. The guards, of course, blamed me. Though life, being an Egyptian in Alexandria.
- Bayek: I will find them, then.
- Drummer: Go on! Get that skin! I will be fine. Just need to rest my leg. Then I will go and meet the Priest. You clear my name!
Bayek headed to the Egyptian district of the city. He infiltrated a warehouse belonging to the bandits.
- Bandit 1: Tanner lied about that skin. It is almost worthless.
- Bandit 2: You know the Greeks. Easy enough work, stealing from him. Skins for days.
- Bandit 3: This is better than fishing. I've yet to get the smell of crocodile out of my nose.
- Bandit 2: Wonder what skin that tanner will destroy next?
- Bandit 3: His own. His face is leather already. Would only improve it.
The bandits discovered Bayek and attacked him.
- Bandit 2: Look! This one has a Medjay badge! A dead breed should stay dead.
- Bandit 1: You think you're tough? I'll show you tough!
- Bandit 3: Look at that sword! I'll take that from you, big man. Wouldn't want you to get hurt playing with it. Take him out!
- Bandit 2: We're not doing anything wrong, Medjay! I swear on Serapis himself.
- Bandit 1: Why attack us? We've done nothing wrong. Well, mostly nothing wrong.
Bayek killed the bandits and retrieved a lion skin dyed blue from one of them.
- Bayek: This is the skin? Oh, this poor beast. Blue is no color for a lion.
He returned to temple where the priest, the tanner, and the drummer were waiting.
- Tanner: This man is a thief!
- Lysander: Peace, Theon! He claims to not have stolen a thing. Do you wish Serapis displeased with you?
- Theon: No...
- Drummer: I am going to sue you for my broken leg you neket iadet (piece of shit).
- Lysander: That is not helping.
- Theon: I knew you Egyptians were all alike! This is what I get for hiring you! Thieves all!
- Lysander: I have my best man on this. We will fix it.
Bayek approached them.
- Theon: I'm the wronged party here! My skin was stolen.
- Bayek: And if you want it back, you'll pay him for his suffering. And make amends by kneeling to Serapis.
- Theon: This is your answer, Priest? Extortion? Fine.
- Lysander: I fear Serapis and I have a long road ahead of us. Blessings on your journey, brother.
Bayek rescued the drummer and freed him from the services and abuse of the tanner, Theon.