|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
Following her choice, Kassandra was faced with its consequences.
In the wilderness, Kassandra came upon Spartan soldiers and greeted them.
- Kassandra: Chaire, soldier. How can I serve Sparta today?
- Man: An eagle-bearing misthios. Brasidas must have sent you.
- Kassandra: I've met a Spartan named Brasidas, but he never mentioned anything about sending me anywhere.
- Man: Oh, no need to be secretive. I know it's generally frowned upon to hire mercenaries for the Spartan army... but we're glad to have you.
(Accept - Those soldiers are mine.)
- Kassandra: I'll take care of it.
- Man: Ha! Excellent.
- Kassandra: Leave it to me.
Kassandra left the soldiers and sought out the Athenian camp nearby. After killing its occupants, she returned to the Spartans for her reward.
Kassandra found and slew the Athenians, gaining a reward for doing so.
- It is unknown what triggers this impact quest, beyond meeting Brasidas in Port of Lawlessness.