|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
Scandinavia is a subregion in Northern Europe. The sovereign states of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden make up the region, each sharing strong historical, cultural, and linguistic ties. During the Isu Era, Scandinavia was ruled by the Æsir, who were later revered as gods by the Germanic tribes.
At least since the 9th century, the region was home to a number of proto-Assassins and proto-Templars. Some of these hailed from the local Viking population, with Eivor Varinsdottir and Sigurd Styrbjornsson becoming the acquaintances of the Hidden Ones at some point. By the 10th century, the Hidden Ones and the Templar Order were very much active in Scandinavia.
- Assassin's Creed: Last Descendants – Fate of the Gods (first appearance)
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Song of Glory
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
- Wrath of the Druids (mentioned as "Lothlinn")
- Discovery Tour: Viking Age