Kassandra approached Xenia again.
- Xenia: You flew like the west wind in retrieving my golden eagle feather. Now, fetch me another rarity.
- Kassandra: Sure, I'm up for whatever challenge you have in mind.
Xenia, happy, punched a solid fist in the air as Kassandra returned.
- Xenia: You're back. Good. Will you find the Makedonian bracelet for my pleasure?
- Xenia: A wealthy noble from Makedonia is visiting various sanctuaries throughout the Aegean, looking for the most sacred to make a great offering.
- Kassandra: Oh? What would he offer the gods, and why?
- Xenia: The why is unimportant. Perhaps he asks the gods to make his drachmae multiply, or to harden his cock.
- Xenia: But the offering is said to be crafted golden bracelet, as beautiful as Aphrodite, with workmanship to rival that of Hephaistos. It would look better on my wrist than on an altar.
(If players choose "Where are the sacred sites?")
- Kassandra: So, how far do I have to travel to find these sacred sites?
- Xenia: I had one of my loyal crew, Anaximander, draw several maps to show you the locations. He's clever with a stylus.
(If players choose "What are the risks?")
- Kassandra: Any guards at these holy sites?
- Xenia: Probably not, though I suppose you risk offending the gods and earning their enmity for all time. If you take stock in that sort of thing.
- Kassandra: Good enough for now. I'll keep an eye out for the bracelet you want.
Sometime later, Kassandra returned with the bracelet.
- Xenia: Ah, my lovely misthios. What news?
Kassandra gives it to her.
- Kassandra: The time I sink into finding these trinkets for you had better be amply rewarded.
- Xenia: Does my little hoplite feel undervalued?
- Kassandra: I don't see you risking your life over wild waters.
- Xenia: Ha! In my youth I sailed every sea and explored every island as if driven by Poseidon. But now I carry a burden like Atlas. Don't worry, Kassandra. I have a fat purse for your efforts.
Xenia groans in disgust.
- Xenia: Stop trying to insert your tongue in my ass.
Kassandra helped Xenia to recovered the highly treasured Makedonian bracelet