After learning of her friend Anais' relevation that she was married, Kassandra returned to her farm to learn more.
Kassandra returned to Anais at her farm.
- Anais: I'm glad you came.
- Kassandra: So you're married. Why didn't you tell me sooner?
- Anais: Seeing you brought back so many fond memories, I wanted to live in them for as long as I could. Life's been hard since Dantos left.
- Kassandra: Where did he go?
- Anais: Once the war started, Spartans came for his sword. He was killed in battle... Leaving me to run the farm and raise our son.
- Kassandra: You have a son?
- Anais: Arion. I'd love for you to meet him, but he's run off again.
- Kassandra: Why aren't we looking for him?
- Anais: He always goes to the same cave, where he trains to be a mighty warrior.
- Kassandra: I've never known a boy who didn't want to train to be the next Achillies.
(Accept – I'll talk to your son.)
- Kassandra: All right, I'll talk to your son.
- Anais: Thank you.
(If players choose "How should I introduce myself?")
- Kassandra: How should I introduce myself without scaring the boy?
- Anais: Tell him you're a friend of his mother's from Kephallonia—the one with the eagle. The stories I've told him about you are his favourites.
(If players choose "What can you tell me about his father?")
- Kassandra: is there anything about your son's father I should know to help me connect with him?
- Anais: Dantos broke his finger working the fields. It healed crooked. When Arion asked about it, my husband said he was so strong as a baby, he grabbed it and snapped it like a twig. This is how we knew he was blessed by Herakles.
(If players choose "I'll find your son.")
- Kassandra: I'll find Arion.
- Anais: My husband used to take him to the cave on hunts—they'd spend nights there. It's been taken over by wolves since then.
- Kassandra: Wait, did you say wolves?
- Anais: Yes, worries me sick. He calls them his "friends," and believe it or not they seem protective of the boy. Please don't harm them, Kassandra. Arion would be devastated.
Kassandra headed to the cave near Mount Psophis, finding a pack of wolves guarding the entrance.
- Kassandra: If they don't attack me, I won't attack them.
She managed to sneak inside without harming the creatures, finding Arion on top of a cliff.
- Arion: Whoa! You look like a mighty warrior.
- Kassandra: And you must be Arion. I've come to bring you home.
- Arion: Why should I trust you?
(This becomes available if players asked Anais "How should I introduce myself?")
- Kassandra: Your mother and I used to get into trouble back on Kephallonia?
- Arion: Kephallonia?
- Kassandra: We'd sneak into the markets, grab as much cheese and grapes and bread as we could carry. My eagle Ikaros kept watch and warned us if there was anyone coming.
- Arion: You're Kassandra the Eagle Bearer!
- Kassandra: Your mother trusted me with the very important task of escorting you home through this dangerous forest.
- Arion: But I don't want to leave.
- Kassandra: I know you come here to be close to your father.
- Arion: You know nothing about my pater!
(This becomes available if players asked Anais "What can you tell me about his father?")
- Kassandra: I know when you were a baby, you broke his finger with the strength of Herakles.
- Arion: Pater's fingers were big and tough. That's why I train—to make these hands strong like his.
- Kassandra: I understand, but first we need to leave this cave. The wolves are getting hungry.
- Arion: They'd never eat me. They're my friends.
Arion began climbing down.
- Kassandra: Um, yes, your friends. Let's go anyway, your mother misses you very much.
- Arion: If I do, could you teach me to be a mighty warrior?
- Kassandra: We'll see. Now come.
- Kassandra: I'll make you a deal. Come with me now, and I'll train you to be the mightiest warrior in all of Arkadia.
- Arion: Really? You really will?
- Kassandra: Really. Now Come.
Kassandra gets angry.
- Kassandra: That's enough. Your mother sent me here to bring you home, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. So get down here right now before I come up after you.
- Arion: OK.
Kassandra managed to get Arion to follow her out of the cave and back home.
(If Kassandra got angry with Arion)
- Kassandra: You're not still mad at me for the cave, are you? Fine.
They returned to the farm.
- Anais: There you both are.
- Arion: You didn't have to send anyone after me, mater. I can take care of myself.
- Anais: I know you can, my love.
- Arion: You told her about me, mater. She knew things.
- Anais: I did. She wanted to know all about you so you weren't scared of going with her.
- Arion: I wasn't scared. I was brave.
- Anais: Thank you for bringing him home.
- Kassandra: Arion, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you.
- Arion: I hate you.
- Anais: If I had a drachma for every time he's said that to me, I wouldn't need this farm. Thanks for apologizing - he's upset now, but he'll come around.
Kassandra helped Anais to look for her son Arion and bring him back safely.
- If players ask Anais the optional questions in their conversation there are additional dialogue choices when she mets Arion in the cave, with which she can convince him to trust her (at least one of those choices have to be used to convince him).