Kassandra met with Alkibiades, who once again has a request for her.
Kassandra walked past a tavern in northern Athens and encountered Alkibiades once more.
- Alkibiades: You have the habit of appearing the moment I need you. What a power I may wield.
- Kassandra: Is there ever a time you don't need me?
- Alkibiades: Good point.
- Kassandra: The drunk politician you had me take home... We ran into a bit of trouble.
- Alkibiades: That's terrible! I'm glad to see you're OK.
- Kassandra: I'm fine, but nature can be cruel. We were attacked by animals, and he was mauled to death.
- Alkibiades: I see. Well, plans change sometimes.
- Kassandra: You seem pretty accepting of this.
- Alkibiades: What else can I do? We should both forget this ever happened. Pretend you never even saw the man.
Kassandra changed the subject.
- Kassandra: You said you needed something?
- Alkibiades: Ah, to business already? Fine, it's simple enough, really. There's an item that holds great sentimental value I'd like you to retrieve.
- Kassandra: What do I need to find?
- Alkibiades: It's an olisbos. If you saw it on the ground, even you wouldn't bend over... to pick it up. But it means so much to me. To hold it again would mean more than you know.
- Kassandra: I never took you for someone who cared for sentimental things.
- Alkibiades: I'm so much more than my beautiful face and flowing blond locks...
- Kassandra: Like what?
- Alkibiades: Well, let's see... People forget I'm an orphan—that Perikles isn't my father.
- Kassandra: I know what it's like to lose family, too.
- Alkibiades: Ah. We have that in common. There's more to you than I thought, misthios. Now, where were we?
- Alkibiades: I knew I'd see you again... But what I'd really like to see is my olisbos.
(If players asked "Why can't you get the olisbos yourself?")
- Kassandra: You're a big boy. Get it yourself?
- Alkibiades: I sure am... But there's a small chance the woman who has it won't exactly be happy to see me again.
(If players asked "What's so special about it?")
- Kassandra: There has to be a story behind this thing.
- Alkibiades: When you see the olisbos, you'll know. When you have it in your hands, against your skin... When you feel the weight of it, you'll know.
(If players asked "Where do you get your stamina?")
- Kassandra: Every time we talk, it seems like you're about to sleep with someone... Or you want to... Or you've just finished. Is this woman the most recent one?
- Alkibiades: Who said I slept with her?
- Kassandra: It was a safe guess. How do you find time for anything else?
- Alkibiades: Determination, mostly.
- Alkibiades: There's a closeness you can only feel with someone in those moments. Who wouldn't crave that?
(Leave – I'll go get it.)
- Kassandra: I'll get the olisbos for you.
- Alkibiades: There's a small chance the woman may wish to keep it for herself... to spite me. It may be best to go unseen and hurry back. She lives east of here.
- Kassandra: Don't worry, you'll have it in your hands soon.
Kassandra infiltrated the nearby House of Solon and retrieved the stone olisbos from a chest.
- Kassandra: It's made out of stone... I guess that could work.
She hurried back to Alkibiades.
- Alkibiades: Ah, that's it in your hand! You brought it.
- Alkibiades: Hm, it's different than I remember it looking... And much bigger too. She's going to miss it.
- Kassandra: This was never yours, was it? You had me steal it.
- Alkibiades: We didn't just steal an olisbos—we stole a family heirloom and a husband's confidence. Without it, he'll be focused on his wife instead of his business. I think she'll enjoy the change of pace.
- Kassandra: So it's sentimental... just not to you.
Kassandra got irritated.
- Kassandra: You lied. Again.
- Alkibiades: I don't think I did. I was very particular with my words.
- Kassandra: You said it was sentimental.
- Alkibiades: It is. Just not to me. There wasn't a single lie.
- Kassandra: That's not how it feels.
- Kassandra: You know, you've made me curious. Let's try it out.
- Alkibiades: I knew you'd be open to it.
They went inside the empty tavern and fornicated while using the olisbos. After a couple of hours they went back outside fully dressed up again. Kassandra, feeling sore from the experience, tries to stretch and move around.
- Kassandra: That was... something
- Alkibiades: It's different, but you'll get used to it.
- Kassandra: I hope you're right.
- Kassandra: That's not what I meant. Guess I can turn you down after all.
- Alkibiades: I deserved that.
Kassandra helped Alkibiades to recover his olisbos.