The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Altaïr: Robert de Sablé! It has been commanded that you shall die by my hand!
- Robert: As I did last time you faced me?
- Altaïr: I am not the arrogant fool you overpowered once before.
- Robert: You look the same to me.
- Altaïr: The Assassins will not be denied your blood this time, Robert.
- Robert: The Assassins will continue to be denied so long as they follow their corrupted master.
- Altaïr: Al Mualim is the voice of truth!
- Robert: Is he, whelp? Al Mualim, the master of coercion. Do you truly believe you are here of your own free will?
- Altaïr: I followed an order, yes. But I did so of sound mind.
- Robert: I wonder.
- Altaïr: Enough of this! Face me, Robert!
- Robert: I think not. I have more important matters to attend to. Au revoir, Assassin.
- Altaïr: Coward! You cannot escape me so easily!
- Robert: Again you make an attempt on my life, and again I turn you away. Will you never learn?
- Altaïr: I've never been one to run away.
- Robert: Then you are a fool.
- Altaïr: I care not what others think of me. My only concern is to finish what I have started.
- Robert: This isn't over.
- Altaïr: It never is. But I have accomplished the task I was given, and now I will await the next.
- Robert: Yes. Quite the task was set before you. Did you ever wonder how it is your master, Al Mualim, knew so much about us?
- Altaïr: He is wise and well-informed.
- Robert: True. But also he was there, with the rest of us, when we found the treasure. When we learned of the secrets below Solomon's Temple.
- Altaïr: You lie! Al Mualim is not one of you!
- Robert: No, he is not. He acts very much on his own. And now, with me and my brethren gone, Al Mualim has the treasure all to himself.
- Altaïr: I don't believe you.
- Robert: Ask him yourself, then.
Assassin's Creed: Memories memories
|Golden Age of Piracy|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.