The River Thames is a river that flows through southern England.
As the primary waterway at the heart of London, it possessed great economic importance during the 19th century. However, the increasing industrialization led to the Thames' pollution. As such, riverboats were in many ways preferable to swimming if one wished to get across.
Geirmund Hel-hide arrived near the river en-route to Readingum in 871 with jarl Sidroc the Elder, and discovered a battle between the Danes and Saxons. During the battle, Geirmund attempted to retreat alongside the Danes, but was bludgeoned and knocked into the river. Geirmund washed up some time and was found by Guthrum in Readingum.
In 873, Reeves Erke Bodilsson and Stowe, alongside Raven Clan shieldmaiden Eivor Varinsdottir discovered several bodies in the River Thames discarded by Order of the Ancients preost Frideswid. After Eivor killed Frideswid, fellow member of the Order of the Ancients Vicelin launched an attack on Lunden from the river, intending to raze the city. These plans were foiled however when Eivor killed the Frankish sailor aboard his longship.
Shortly before the Battle of Chippenham in 878, Alfred the Great had the fyrds of Wiltshire and Berkshire overlook the River Thames, as he was expecting Guthrum's army to attack from this direction.
In 1868 the River Thames was overseen by the Templar Edith Swinebourne; in order to take over the borough, Jacob and Evie Frye had to take down several Templars and Blighters. One such Templar was Samuel Hargrave, who was hired to patrol the Thames, during which many victims were sent to the bottom of the river. By request of Henry Green, Jacob and Evie Frye assassinated Hargrave and dumped his body into the river. When all of the Templars were dealt with, a Gang War would be arranged to take down the Templars' grip on the borough for good – during which Edith was killed.
In the mid-1880s, the Deptford hulks were purchased by an unknown party. John Billingsworth was assigned to the Deptford hulk as chief warder in 1888, and came to work for Jack the Ripper. Evie Frye boarded the prison hulk and assassinated Billingsworth.
|Edith Swinebourne||Captain Hargrave II
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (first appearance)
- Assassin's Creed: Gold
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Geirmund's Saga
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
- Jeuxvideo: Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - The Reconstruction of London
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Geirmund's Saga – Chapter 11
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla – Bleeding The Leech
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla – Smashing the Compass
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Geirmund's Saga – Chapter 25
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate – Captain Hargrave II
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate – Gang War (The Thames)
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate – Jack the Ripper – Database: Deptford Hulks and Abandoned Garrison
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate – Jack the Ripper – Database: John Billingsworth
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate – Jack the Ripper – Prisoners
- Assassin's Creed: Gold