- Godfrey: Hey! Heeeeelp!
You, Sir, please! Help! He's going to die!
- Connor: Who?
- Godfrey: There's no time! Please, come!
Together, they ran towards the river.
- Godfrey: Down there! He's just passed under the bridge!
- Terry: Someone! Help!
Help me! Please!
Connor made his way to Terry, who was holding on to a log, eventually managing to drag him back onto the shore.
- Godfrey: What this knob-end is trying to say is he's forever in your debt, sir.
- Terry: Who you callin' a knob-end?
- Godfrey: You. Because you are one.
- Connor: What were you doing on those logs?
- Godfrey: One of the dangers of lumberin'. We've got the capt set up a few rods off of here, as we're cuttin' timber. We're hoping to open a mill in the area.
- Connor: There is a good place not far from the manor on the hill where I am staying.
- Godfrey: Ha! I like you already. We'll have a look.
Connor managed to save Terry, after which he and Godfrey were inclined to start their lumber-business on the Homestead.