|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
Bayek spoke to Paanchi in the bureau.
- Paanchi: Osorkon has been missing for two weeks. He is the shadow tasked with surveying the Quarry.
- Bayek: Yet the shadow became lost.
- Paanchi: It may be too late for Osorkon, he went to a merchant ship at the docks several days ago and that place is crawling with Romans. Would be a shame to lose him, his passion for the people and the Hidden Ones knew no bounds. I would die for him.
- Bayek: I will find this Osorkon.
Bayek travelled to the docks, where he discovered several ships. He boarded one of them.
- Bayek: These cages are small... were they for children? This boat has been ransacked.
Bayek discovered a broken shield, bearing the Hidden Ones insignia.
- Bayek: A broken shield of the Hidden Ones. Osorkon was here.
Bayek boarded another boat.
- Bayek: Osorkon? Where are you?
He discovered a broken cage.
- Bayek: Poor child.
He discovered another cage.
- Bayek: These cages for children are atrocious.
Bayek boarded another boat, where he discovered several bodies of soldiers and a merchant.
- Bayek: A merchant killed, and dead Romans? Soemone who disposed of these Romans did so with great skill. It must have been a Hiden One.
He discovered an open chest.
- Bayek: The merchant was robbed. Curious.
He discovered a papyrus on the table.
- Nabateans Sold to the Klysma Quarry:
Slave ledger for Sinai Order:
Yuya family: 6 boys (for the Priests at the Temple of Thoth)
Sitamun family: 2 girls (servants for Tacito)
Orphans: 12 boys (Quarry workers)
to be delivered to the Klysma Quarry Underground Outpost
- Bayek: Dear gods! Nabatean children sold into the quarry as slaves. These innocent souls are kept in an underground holding pen in the Quarry. I should go there.
Bayek travelled to the underground outpost, the entrance to which was guarded by a lone soldier.
- Bayek: Osorkon must be held here.
Bayek eliminated the guard and infiltrated the outpost. There, he discovered Osorkon being interrogated by soldiers.
- Osorkon: My lips are sealed.
- Roman Soldier: We will rip your lips off. Your eyes... your everything.
- Osorkon: Unlike you myrmidons, the oath I take means something. Send me to the Duat! I will have Osiris rip me limb from limb before I tell you an iota of anything. Nothing works within me except the fire to destroy those who take food from workers, those neket iadets like you.
- Roman Soldier: Enough! He obviously has important information, torture him for as long as it takes. Keep him alive.
- Osorkon: My wife Zagura will avenge my death, she is a great warrior too.
Bayek eliminated the guards.
- Osorkon: The mentor has come to save me!
He investigated the outpost. He looked at a opened chest.
- Bayek: Someone has robbed this Roman warehouse. A brave thief.
He discovered chains on the floor.
- Bayek: Chains used on these poor children. Gods!
Bayek freed Osorkon.
- Osorkon: Let's get out of here.
He escorted the Hidden One out of the outpost.
- Osorkon: You must be the great Bayek. Understand this: I investigated the docks, and found a woman liberating the children on a slaver's barge.
- Bayek: A liberator is behind the pillaging?
- Osorkon: A Nabatean warrior known as Shaqilat. She hands out the spoils to the people—and strikes with incredible swiftness. I was following her but was captured by Romans. She has found safety with the children in a courtyard between the bureau and the quarry.
Bayek travelled to the courtyard to look for Shaqilat.
- Shaqilat: Let your hearts be still children. I am your protector. The Sinai is your home.
- Child 1: You are so brave Shaqilat.
- Child 2: O great warrior, you are Iset!
- Shaqilat: By Amun-Ra I will not let these centurions take you to be sold off like bags of grain.
- Child 3: Please do not let them take us again!
- Child 4: I cannot wait to eat a good meal.
- Shaqilat: Soon my darlings. Soon.
Bayek approached Shaqilat.
- Bayek: You are stealing for the workers in the quarry?
- Shaqilat: If you wish to arrest me you will have to rip my heart out before I take chains on.
- Bayek Do not worry. But your ways may lead to Roman reprisal. You are trying to defend yet harm could come of your actions.
- Shaqilat: Nek! I am not to blame for their oppression! I am a liberator!
- Bayek You beget oppression! Liberation is a subtle work of art, not simple petty theft! You cannot take freedom, you must create it.
- Shaqilat: I know the shape of freedom. I lived it with my husband here in the Nabatea before he was crucified like a fly by Tacito.
While they were conversing, a group of Roman soldiers arrived.
- Shaqilat: There they are.
Bayek and Shaqilat defend themselves against the soldiers.
- Bayek: Now earn your reputation.
- Shaqilat: I will show you how nothing stops me.
- Roman Soldier 1: There is the so-called liberator!
- Roman Soldier 1: She robbed our outpost, get her!
- Shaqilat: For Nabatea!
- Bayek: Well-struck, Shaqilat!
- Shaqilat: Defend these children with me! You will not regret it! Curse you, Roman jackals!
They defeated the soldiers. Shaqilat left the courtyard. Bayek followed her.
- Bayek: Where are you going?
- Shaqilat: I'll stay no longer. I will draw the other Romans away from these innocents!
- Bayek: There are no more.
- Shaqilat: There will always be more...
- Bayek: Not if you join us.
- Shaqilat: I do not understand what you ask of me.
- Bayek: You fight well, a warrior of your kind is rare. Follow our path and you will not regret it.
- Shaqilat: I do not join cults.
- Bayek: We are liberators, and do not abide by the rules of false oracles and tyrants. You are a chosen one.
Bayek followed her to the edge of a cliff.
- Shaqilat: I work for good, I want to help heal our lands.
- Bayek: Shaqilat, I am sure you have the ka of a Hidden One.
- Shaqilat: But... How can I trust a stranger? I work alone to save my people, I only trust myself.
- Bayek: We have the same values. You must only decide whether you apply your skills for the benefit of few, or all.
- Shaqilat: Look me in the eyes and tell me there will be no more hate, no more war, no more men in chains.
- Bayek: These are all broken by our creed.
- Bayek: Your creed. And if I do chose to give myself to it, to believe it, what must I do?
- Bayek: Jump.
Bayek moved to the end of a wooden plank sticking from the platform.
- Shaqilat: (Sighs) How do we proceed? I do not understand what you ask of me.
Bayek performed a Leap of Faith and dove into a haystack below the cliff. Shaqilat looked down in amazement and inched herself to the end of the wooden plank. She took a deep breath and performed the leap into the haystack, then emerged from it.
- Shaqilat: That was incredible, I thought I was going to die.
- Bayek: You are reborn, as a Hidden One.
- Shaqilat: (Sighs) How do we proceed?
- Bayek: We have a bureau, and a ceremony celebrating your pledge.
- Shaqilat: I will enter the shadows.
- Bayek: Welcome to the brotherhood.
Bayek managed to rescue Osorkon from the Roman soldiers. Through him, he discovered a liberator by the name of Shaqilat and recruited her as a Hidden One.