- Crimson Rose: I need a bit of assistance. The Count de Choisy is to be arrested today. He is an honorable man, certainly not deserving of the guillotine. The Crimson League and I are busy elsewhere. Could you prevent his arrest? He lives on the rue des Barres, just south of Saint Gervais Church.
Arno reached de Choisy's house.
- Arno: Too late. Damn. I'll see what I can find in there.
Arno found a partially burnt letter.
- Letter: Some partially destroyed papers:
"... upon reporting back to the Order, please inform the Grand Master of your intent..."
He then spoke to de Choisy's wife, who was hiding behind a locked door.
- Wife: Who is that?! I won't come out! They've taken him! My husband. Carried him away, past the church. They spoke of the guillotine!
Arno made his way to where de Choisy was being held.
- Guard 1: You're headed to the guillotine.
- De Choisy: Damn. I'm of noble birth. I'm better than you!
You won't kill me. My friend, the Crimson Rose, will save me.
- Guard 2: Stay still!
- De Choisy: I shall do as I please, peasant!
- Guard 2: That's it! Not one more step!
Arno freed de Choisy.
- De Choisy: About time someone freed me! Good God!
As de Choisy ran away, Arno escaped the area.
Arno rescued the Count de Choisy from execution.