Kassandra returned to the Aliki Quarry, finding all the workers dead.
- Kassandra: They're... They're all dead.
- Barnabas: The crew fought off what they could, but we were too late.
- Doctor: Cursed Cult guards, misthios, look what they've done. They've killed them. My poor pets slaughtered like animals.
- Barnabas: We have to move, Neleus may be in danger. I'll ready the ship.
Barnabas left to prepare the Adrestia.
- Doctor: You should go. There's nothing left you can do here.
- Kassandra: Save your strength. You may still survive this.
- Doctor: I'm a physician, misthios. I know when a patient is dying. Here, the antidote I promised. I always right my wrongs. Yes, yes.
- Kassandra: I'll give this to Neleus.
- Doctor: It's his best hope. But don't expect a miracle.
- Kassandra: I won't leave you like this.
- Doctor: You can kill me and end my misery once and for all. Please, it's all I ask.
(If "What exactly happened here?" is chosen)
- Kassandra: What exactly happened to all thee people? It looks like a slaughter.
- Doctor: The Cult guards happened. Yes, yes. It was a slaughter. They were here to send a message to you, misthios. They know you've been snooping around.
- Kassandra: Hold still so I can make it clean.
- Doctor: Thank you, misthios.
Kassandra stood up.
- Doctor: I'm ready, misthios. Do it.
Kassandra killed the doctor.
- Kassandra: There was still some good you might have done.
After the doctor passed on, Kassandra left the quarry.
- Kassandra: If the Cult guards did this, I'll need to hurry back. Neleus.... There won't be much time.
- Kassandra: We need to move fast. The Cult guards are on a rampage.
- Barnabas: Ah, but I've sent some crew ahead to check on Neleus. They should bring him back to the ship so we can keep a closer eye on him.
- Kassandra: This madness needs to stop.
- Barnabas: But it will! We have the Eagle Bearer on our side.
As Kassandra approached the island, they spotted a number of Cultist ships around the harbor.
- Kassandra: It's the Cult.
- Barnabas: They mean to keep us from Neleus.
- Kassandra: Don't worry, Barnabas. We'l' sink them.
- Barnabas: With you at the helm? Ah, yes, the Cult is doomed.
After sinking the Cult ships, the Adrestia docked on the island. Kassandra disembarked from the village and travelled to Mikkos' House, encountering several bodies of villagers along the way.
- Kassandra: The villagers are dead. I need to hurry.
Arriving at the residence, she found it set aflame by the Cultist guards with its villagers captured.
- Kassandra: I'm too late.
Kassandra attacked the guards.
- Elder: Yes! A misthios. Kill those masked malákes. Kill them good.
- Cult Guardian: The misthios! Get her!
Kassandra eliminated the guards and approached the villager.
- Elder: This is an outrage. We've had enough of those masked soldiers. They need to leave Lemnos one way or another!
(If "Why did they do this?" is chosen.)
- Kassandra: Why did they burn this house?
- Elder: You know why. Malaka... Those cursed soldiers came down here from their cursed stronghold. They thought Mikkos was up to something. Working against them. This has to end!
- Kassandra: It will end.
(I'll finish this.)
- Kassandra: Those soldiers are Cult guards, and there is a general among them. Don't worry, they won't be here much longer.
- Elder: Yeah! Because we're going to go up there to end this. Right?!
- Kassandra: You should all stay home. Keep each other safe. I'll take care of the Ancient Stronghold and the Cult guards.
- Elder: Yes, you're right. Maláka, you're right. They're professional soldiers. We're humble merchants and fishermen. We're counting on you, misthios. They have plagued this region for too long.
Kassandra travelled to the stronghold.
- Kassandra: Now's my chance to take this stronghold.
Kassandra fought past the guards, finding the general in one of the shelters.
- Kassandra: That must be the general.
Kassandra eliminated the general and the guards. As she left, she looked back at the entrance.
- Kassandra: The villagers won't have to worry about these Cult guards again.
Kassandra travelled to the location near the gates, meeting the armed villagers.
- Elder: The misthios is here. It's time, everyone. Ready your weapons and CHARGE!
Kassandra and the villagers charged at the stronghold, engaging the Cultist guards. Kassandra fought past the guards, finding the general in one of the shelters.
- Kassandra: That must be the general.
Kassandra eliminated the general and the guards. As she left the stronghold, she looked at the bodies of the villagers on the ground.
- Kassandra: I shouldn't have encouraged the villagers to fight. They're all dead now.
Kassandra met with Barnabas at the harbor.
- Barnabas: What did you find? Are they OK? Did you run into the crew I sent? They haven't returned either.
Roxana returned with Mikkos and Neleus.
- Roxana: Not so fast, champion. We found Mikkos and Neleus before the Cult arrived.
- Barnabas: Neleus! Thank Zeus!
Barnabas embraced Neleus.
- Neleus: Hello, uncle.
- Mikkos: Let him go. He needs to rest.
- Roxana: We arrived just before the Cult burned the house. They probably think Mikkos and Neleus are dead.
Mikkos and Neleus arrived.
- Mikkos: We're here!
- Barnabas: Neleus!
Barnabas embraced Neleus.
- Mikkos: They found us just before the Cult guards arrived. We were nearly killed.
- Kassandra: We're lucky Neleus wasn't killed. It sounds like certain death was just minutes away.
Here, take this.
Kassandra handed over the antidote to Neleus.
- Kassandra: Drink that. It should help you get better.
- Barnabas: And what of all the other villagers?
- Kassandra: I'm afraid many of them charged the Cult stronghold along with me. None survived.
- Barnabas: Such loss of life. At least I have Neleus. And you, Eagle Bearer. Come, Neleus. We have much catching up to do.
Come Neleus. I have many stories to catch you up on.
Barnabas left with Neleus.
Roxana turned to looked at Mikkos, who slowly backed away.
- Roxana: Finally. I thought they would never leave.
- Kassandra: It's been a while, hasn't it, Roxana?
- Roxana: Too long. Do you have some time now?
(If "What have you been up to?" is chosen.)
- Kassandra: Since you joined our ship, I haven't seen much of you. What have you been doing?
- Roxana: Oh, you know, the typical things. Firing flaming arrows, bracing for impacts... and rowing. Lots and lots of rowing. Look at these arms.
- Kassandra: Nice.
- Kassandra: For you, Roxana, I can make time.
- Roxana: Good. I've got a couple minutes.
- Kassandra: I was thinking a couple hours.
- Roxana: Let's try one minute at a time.
- Mikkos: We're all alone now, misthios.
After such an adventure, I'm sure you want to take some to relax.
(If players choose "What will you do now?")
- Kassandra: So much has happened. Has it changed what you will do now?
- Mikkos: It hasn't changed a thing. We will rebuild the house and we will rebuild Neleus's stamina. He will be an Olympian yet.
- Kassandra: You know, I would like to relax.
- Mikkos: In my younger days, I was known for my massages.
Kassandra stood closer to Mikkos.
- Kassandra: I don't want a massage.
- Mikkos: Then what do you want?
- Kassandra: First, I want you to kiss me. Then, I'll want you to take me somewhere private. Finally, I'll want you to take off all of your clothes.
- Mikkos: As you command.
- Kassandra: I'm afraid there is still too much to do. Too many to kill. Relaxing is not an option.
- Mikkos: That's unfortunate. I thought... Well, I thought... Nevermind what I thought. I see how it is. Goodbye, Eagle Bearer.
Mikkos turned around and left.
- Kassandra: Goodbye, Mikkos. And good luck.
Thasos was freed from the Cult's control, with Neleus and Mikkos surviving the ordeal.
- If Roxana had been recruited prior to the memory, she will replace Mikkos in most of the dialogues along with some additional ones.
- The player's choice of dialog line in Tough Love has a decisive influence on the outcome of the entire quest line. If the player choses to tell Barnabas that "Neleus needs tough love", then both Neleus and Mikkos will not survive the events of this mission. This feature is not covered in the current version of the article.
- If the player told The Great Euthymos to stand up for himself during School of Hard Knocks, he will be present for the storming of the stronghold with a couple of his students. This is true even if the player chooses the 'I work alone' option - Euthymos and the students will be standing around in the courtyard, surrounded by cultist guards, but not doing anything.