As she headed towards Randvi, Eivor was stopped by an angry Dag Nithisson.
- Dag: Where is he? Where is Sigurd?
- Eivor: He ... He is alive.
- Dag: But not with you? Where is he?
- Eivor: Dag, not now. I need to speak with Randvi
As Eivor went to Randvi, Dag stopped her again.
- Dag: You never found him, did you? Tell us, Eivor! We deserve the truth!
- Eivor: I need to speak with Randvi. Step aside. Now.
- Dag: You never found him ... because you didn't look.
Eivor pushed Dag aside as she went towards Randvi.
- Dag: I see you, Eivor. I know what you are.
Dag left as Eivor met with Randvi.
- Randvi: Eivor ... you come alone. I fear what that means for Sigurd.
Eivor looked down then responded as she walked to the alliance map.
- Eivor: I ... I could not find him. That madwoman Fulke she ... she slipped away. Took him to Suthesex. We need an army. Call on our alliances. Remind them of their oaths to me. We must act before--
- Randvi: Before?
Eivor took the dagger out of the alliance map.
- Randvi: Before what, Eivor?
- Eivor: She tortured him, Randvi. Did unspeakable things. Severed his arm and left it as a gift. I fear she means to kill him. Slowly.
- Randvi: Gods...
A raven figure was put on the alliance map for Cent. The pledge was completed.
Eivor updated Randvi on Sigurd's situation.