An artist sought the help of a mercenary. Kassandra answered.
Kassandra noticed a job posted on a message board.
I have an offering to give, but I'm afraid. Please, come see me.
She sought out the artist and addressed her.
- Kassandra: You left a note on the board. What's happened?
- Woman: Look at this votive figure I found at the market. It's simple, but beautiful. I have not seen its style before.
- Kassandra: Is it valuable?
- Woman: Not in drachmae, no. But I'm sure the priestess at the temple would appreciate it. So would the Followers of Ares, but they and their dark shrine scare me.
("You want all the Followers of Ares killed.")
- Kassandra: So you'd like me to wipe out the Followers of Ares.
- Woman: You understand quickly. I need every last one to die.
("You need it delivered.")
- Kassandra: And you'll pay me to deliver it to her.
- Woman: No, all the Followers must die.
(Accept – "I'll handle it.")
- Kassandra: I'm in.
- Woman: Please be careful.
- Kassandra: Chaire.
Kassandra left the artist and sought out the Followers of Ares nearby, killing them before she returned to the woman.
- Woman: You're back. Have you killed them?
- Kassandra: I took care of them. Every last one.
- Woman: The gods favored me the day we met. Take this for your trouble, misthios.
- Kassandra: Thank you.
(Accept - I'll handle it.)
- Kassandra: You can count on me.
- Woman: Exactly. It must arrive without a scratch.
- Kassandra: May the Fates be on your side.
Kassandra left the artist and sought out the priestess in a temple nearby, and hailed her.
- Kassandra: Someone thought you might need this.
- Woman: Thanks! Here, for your efforts, mercenary.
Kassandra helped the artist, and was rewarded for this.
Behind the scenes
The dialogue for timed quests in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is part scripted, part randomly generated from a pool of generic statements. As such, the wording encountered varies.
All timed quests have two variants, as noted: when given a choice, the desired is always the top one.