Eivor went to Azar's shop and spoke with Azar.
- Azar: Eivor. Welcome to my shop.
- Eivor: I came to ask a favor.
- Azar: It is pleasant to strengthen friendships. What do you seek?
- Eivor: Bárid wishes to show Flann the value of Dublin's trade. Could we obtain a gift from a distant land?
- Azar: This is the very problem vexing me. You see, I have acquired land in Rathdown. Previously owned by Thorstein, in fact. But the land has gone to thorn and dog. Smugglers as well! Once cleared, its trading route will serve our hearts' desire.
- Eivor: In this case, my heart desires an exotic gift. Which would be...?
- Azar: A spice merchant I know covets pelts of fine fur. Rathdown has an abundance. It is a perfect match.
- Eivor: Spice is a gift fit for a king. Thank you, Azar.
- Azar: It is north of here. You go clear of it smugglers, while I sit on my ass. No need for thanks.
Eivor left as Azar gave her the deed for the Rathdown trade post. Eivor traveled to the trade post and noticed the smugglers' presence.
- Eivor: Smugglers. Azar needs them cleared away.
Eivor killed all the smugglers and restored the trade post right away. After restoring the trade post, its overseer called for Eivor.
- Irish Man 1: Are you Eivor? Over here.
Eivor spoke to the overseer.
- Eivor: You are one of Azar's men?
- Irish Man 1: I am. Azar tells me you two are interested in furs to trade for a gift.
- Eivor: It will show King Flann the reach of Bárid's trade.
- Irish Man 1: We'll get the furs you need.
- Eivor: How can I help?
- Irish Man 1: With trade post supplies, we'll build up the post for better and faster trade.
- Eivor: Where would I get these supplies?
- Irish Man 1: Monasteries are a good place. They'll have what you'll need.
- Eivor: I'm curious how you and Azar work together.
- Irish Man 1: I gather pelts, treat 'em and send the fur to Dublin. Azar trades them across the seas. We want to build up the post. Both to send bundles of furs to Azar more often, and to store more to send.
Eivor had to raid a monastery with Irish cargo and thus Eivor traveled to Lambay Abbey. Arriving at the Lambay Abbey's shores, Eivor started the raid. After gathering all the supplies, Eivor finished the raid.
- Eivor: This should be enough supplies to build something.
Eivor traveled back to Rathdown and saw the overseer.
- Irish Man 1: I see by your smile that the expedition was fruitful. Should we build something?
Eivor restored one of Rathdown's buildings.
- Irish Man 1: Well done. We'll send the furs to Dublin. Azar will help you find more posts to capture.
- Eivor: Goodbye, friend.
Eivor left and traveled to Azar's shop and met with Azar.
- Azar: Eivor, the furs have arrived from Rathdown. We can now trade for Flann's gift. Come, check the storage.
Eivor looked inside the shop's chest and retrieved the goods inside. Eivor spoke with Azar, next.
- Eivor: Azar, you have your trade post.
- Azar: In fact, I have heard from the trader himself. We have furs enough for Flann's gift. Here, my friend. Make the trade.
Eivor traded five pieces of clothing for the spices.
- Azar: Fine spices that cannot be obtained anywhere else. I will see them delivered for the coronation. Flann will certainly grasp the strength of Dublin's trade. Speaking of, Eivor, there are abandoned trade posts across Ireland.
- Eivor: You're suggesting I claim them to increase Dublin's reach.
- Azar: We will gain access to goods we could not otherwise contain. There is great bounty to be had.
- Eivor: I will look for opportunities. Meanwhile, I'll find Bárid. He'll be pleased to hear of Flann's gift.
Eivor secured the Rathdown trading post, allowing the trading of fur for exotic spices for the coronation of King Flann Sinna.