Bayek hears the shouts of imprisoned priests and investigates.
Bayek infiltrated the Temple of Amun, and heard the cries of captives.
- Imprisoned priests: (coughs)... I am dying of thirst. Please.
You cannot lock us up like this!
This is a holy place! The sacred Temple of Amun!
Water! Please! Water.
The gods will not forgive you!
By the love of Amun, please!
Bayek made his way to them.
- Priest: Bayek! Is that really you?
Bayek freed the priests.
- Priest: There are other priests being held. Four of them.
- Bayek: Hide here until you can get out without being seen.
Bayek located another priest.
- Priest: Bayek! What are you doing here?
Careful. The soldiers are everywhere.
Bayek! They will kill you if they find you.
Bayek approached another priest.
- Priest: Get me out of here!
If someone's there, let me out and fight me!
Is someone there? Damn you all!
Bayek freed the priest.
- Bayek: Are you all right?
- Priest: Bruised and beaten, but I can move.
- Bayek: Stay hidden until you can slip out of the temple.
Approaching the last priest, Bayek could hear him begging.
- Priest: Please! Let me out! My family needs me!
Let me at least talk to my wife.
What do you want me to tell you? I know nothing!
The priest noticed Bayek.
- Priest: Bayek? Is that you? Get me out of here!
Thanks be to Amun you came along, Bayek.
- Bayek: Hide right here. When you are certain no one's around, get away from the temple.
Having freed all the priests, Bayek thought.
- Bayek: By the grace of Amun, that's all of them.
Bayek freed the priests abused under Medunamun's care.