- "This war will rage forever, and so will the Cult."
Polemon made Teichos of Herakles in Erymanthos Peaks of Achaia his base. There he observed and guided the war raging through Peloponnese, making sure both Sparta and Athens were equally equipped so as to make the war last. In his warmongering, he crossed the will of the acting Ghost of Kosmos, enough for them to issue a warning to Polemon. The Ghost was firm in their belief that Polemon would never respect them, so instead they demanded his submission.
While working under Polemon, the man known as the Centaur and frequently killing slaver captains and their cargo. For this transgression, Polemon sent him a strongly worded warning to never do it again.
- In Legacy of the First Blade: Shadow Heritage, a note within the Teichos of Herakles details information about the plans of the Tempest, a Magi of the Order of the Storm. This note reveals that the Cult was working with the Order, and serves as the start of the quest On the Grapevine.
- Though the Elysian Axe is gained from killing Polemon, he wields a spear and a shield.
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Cultists: Polemon the Wise
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Cult of Kosmos clues: The Ghost's whisper to Polemon
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Cult of Kosmos clues: Sage's Note to the Centaur
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Cult of Kosmos notes: Sage Letter to Machaon the Feared
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Silver Vein