Poison may refer to:
- Aconite, a genus of plant used to create poisons commonly used by the Templar Order.
- Cantarella, a variation of arsenic often used by members of the Templar Order.
- Datura bombs, explosives that released a cloud of poison distilled from the datura plant.
- Hemlock, a herb which has been used as both medically and as a poison since antiquity.
- Mandrake, a herb whose toxicity has been known since antiquity.
- Poison Blade, an upgrade to the Hidden Blade that was used to deliver poison.
- Poison darts, an upgrade similar to the Hidden Gun that allowed the use of poison from a distance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.