- Piri: Ah! Turkish smoke bombs. Are you curious to try a few?
- Ezio: Should I? I have used smoke bombs before, with varying results.
- Piri: But not like ours. We have a special recipe for deep, dark clouds. Throw one of these and your eyes are useless. You must rely on your hearing, and... any other senses you may have cultivated.
- Ezio: Other senses? What could that mean?
- Piri: Word gets around, Ezio. That you are a special sort of man, with strange gifts.
- Ezio: Keep it to yourself.
Ezio stole the bomb ingredients while also learning how to use a Turkish smoke bomb.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.