Connor assisted Prudence in herding the pigs.
Connor walked up to Prudence, in need of his assistance.
- Prudence: Oh, Connor. Do you have a moment?
- Connor: What is it, Prudence?
- Prudence: I feel silly bothering you with this, but Warren's taken our yield to market in Boston. Could you round up the livestock for me? I've tried but, this baby in my belly takes the wind out of me.
- Connor: Of course. I will see to it.
Connor attempted to herd the pigs into the pen.
- Connor: Hip hip! This way!
Faster than they look.
The things I do for this place.
Connor corralled all the pigs.
- Prudence: Thank you Connor. I could never have managed that.
- Connor: It was my pleasure. Are you well?
- Prudence: I am. And I couldn't be happier. Warren and I have been waiting a long time for this. And if truth be told, we could not dream of a better place to raise our family.
All pigs were herded into their pen.