|This article is about a city located in the United States. You may be looking for a village located in the Egypt.|
In 1775, Connor visited Independence Hall with Samuel Adams, and listened to George Washington's speech following his appointment as Commander of the Continental Army. Connor almost started a fight when he realized Charles Lee was sitting behind him, but Adams stopped him by introducing Washington to Connor.
A year later, Connor and his Mentor Achilles Davenport traveled to Independence Hall. Connor intended to explain to Washington the existence of the Assassins and Templars, helping him understand those who wanted to remove him, but Achilles was hesitant, believing it would distract the General. Either way, Washington had left for New York; Connor simply watched quietly while Adams, John Hancock and Benjamin Franklin signed the Declaration of Independence.
By 1998, Daniel Cross lived in Philadelphia. That year, he was abducted by the Assassin Hannah Mueller and taken to an Assassin camp. The two of them later returned to his apartment, where they were followed by the camp's director, Paul Bellamy. After experiencing a hallucination caused by the Bleeding Effect, Daniel attempted to escape from the two Assassins, freerunning over a couple of rooftops.
Two years later, Daniel returned to Philadelphia after he unwillingly killed the Mentor of the Assassin Order. He made his way to Abstergo Industries' Philadelphia facility, where he spent time inside the Animus.
- Developer Ubisoft considered having Philadelphia as a primary location in Assassin's Creed III, but decided against it because the city's grid-like planning would have made freerunning counter-intuitive. However, the city's Independance Hall does appear in-game during a cutscene.
- Assassin's Creed (mentioned in email)
- Assassin's Creed III (first appearance)
- Assassin's Creed: The Fall
- Assassin's Creed: The Chain
- Assassin's Creed: Templars
- Assassin's Creed: Conspiracies
- Assassin's Creed III
- Assassin's Creed - Conference room e-mail
- Assassin's Creed: The Fall - Issue #1
- Assassin's Creed: The Fall - Issue #2
- Assassin's Creed: The Fall - Issue #3
- GameInformer: First Take: Assassin's Creed 3 Part I