|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
As a child, Phila enjoying playing in the ocean and had started learning to sail. At least several years before 422 BCE, Phila and her mother had a falling out, resulting in Phila leaving her hometown of Dyme, Achaia. Phila left by ship, and after some time on her journey an accident occurred. Phila almost drowned but was saved by Amorges, who offered her purpose with the Order of the Ancients. She eventually obtained the rank of "Magi", and oversaw her own branch, the Order of the Storm.
Throughout her years of service, Phila became known for ruthlessness and strategic brilliance, one which allowed her to eventually rise to the rank of commander, commanding her own fleet which was said to be undefeated in Achaia.
Activities in Achaia
At some point around 422 BCE, Phila, now known as "the Tempest" and captaining her ship the Skylla, blockaded Achaia. The purpose of the blockade was to stop refugees from Makedonia escaping, however it also prevented anyone else from entering.
In order to further strengthen her ship, Phila hired an engineer, who was noted to be one of the best in the Greek world, to develop a fire weapon called the Chimera's Breath and install it on her flagship.
When the misthios Kassandra begun meddling in her affairs, starting with the destruction of several of her ships, Phila placed a bounty on Kassandra's head enticing several mercenaries to the area to hunt her down.
- Phila is an Ancient Greek name derived from φίλος (phílos) "beloved, dear".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Legacy of the First Blade: Shadow Heritage – Leviathan's Maw
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Legacy of the First Blade: Shadow Heritage
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Legacy of the First Blade: Shadow Heritage – Theatrics and Espionage
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Legacy of the First Blade: Shadow Heritage – Knives in the Dark