|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
The Peloponnesian War (431 – 404 BCE) was a military conflict fought in ancient Greece between the Delian League and the Peloponnesian League. At the head of these leagues were the main city states of Athens and Sparta respectively, who fought for dominance over the Greek world. While the conflict engulfed the area, the misthios known as Kassandra would sometimes employ herself and her men in the service of either League.
The first phase of the war was named the "Archidamian War", after King Archidamos of Sparta. In 404 BCE, the war was eventually won by Sparta and the Peloponnesian League, ending with the occupation of Athens.
In 425 BCE the Spartans and Athenians engaged eachother on Pylos. The Spartans are lead by Brasidas and assisted by Kassandra. The Athenians are lead by Kleon and assisted by Deimos. During the fight Brasidas is injured. And Kassandra is captured. The Athenian army is victorious.
In 423 BCE the Spartans and Athenians engaged in an amstitice. That was broken in 422 BCE.
In 422 BCE the Spartans and Athenian forces engage eachother at Amphipolis. The Spartans, lead by Brasidas defeat the Athenians. Kassandra kills Kleon during the battle. Brasidas is also killed.
Somewhere in the 420's BCE Mykonian and Delian rebels, supported by Sparta would Podarkes leader of the Silver Islands. The Athenian army, lead by Diokles was defeated by Thaletas, Herodianos, and Kassandra.
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (first appearance)
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey novel
- Assassin's Creed: Rebellion
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Final Push
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Call to Arms
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Battle of Pylos
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – We Will Rise
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Assassin's Creed: Rebellion – Spears for Hire
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Assassin's Creed: Rebellion – For Democracy!