|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
The Peloponnesian War (431 – 404 BCE) was a military conflict fought in ancient Greece between the Delian League and the Peloponnesian League. At the head of these leagues were the main city states of Athens and Sparta respectively, who fought for dominance over the Greek world. While the conflict engulfed the area, the misthios known as Kassandra would sometimes employ herself and her men in the service of either League.
The first phase of the war was named the "Archidamian War", after King Archidamos of Sparta. In 404 BCE, the war was eventually won by Sparta and the Peloponnesian League, ending with the occupation of Athens.
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (first appearance)
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey novel
- Assassin's Creed: Rebellion
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Final Push
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Call to Arms
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Battle of Pylos
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – We Will Rise
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Assassin's Creed: Rebellion – Spears for Hire
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Assassin's Creed: Rebellion – For Democracy!