Ratonhnhaké:ton returned to the cave that he had awoken earlier in, only to discover the bloody bodies of Bluecoats and the few remaining Kanien'kehá:ka, including the Clan Mother. With her last words, she tasked Ratonhnhaké:ton to kill Benedict Arnold before moving on to George Washington.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Oiá:ner!
Ratonhnhaké:ton knelt down as Oiá:ner reached out to him. He grasped her hand and she turned towards him slightly as she spoke.
- Oiá:ner: Ratonhnhaké:ton. Arnold's men followed your trail back here. Your brothers fought well but there were too many.
Oiá:ner closed her eyes and gasped in pain.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: I thought the tea...
- Oiá:ner: Gives strength, not immortality.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: It gives me life! I've never felt anything like it!
- Oiá:ner: You must be careful. Respect the power of the tea, Ratonhnhaké:ton. Your mother was right to worry about the danger.
Oiá:ner closed her eyes and gasped in pain again.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: I'm certain I can defeat anyone!
Oiá:ner opened her eyes and spoke softly.
- Oiá:ner: Good. First kill Arnold and stop the destruction here. Then kill Washington. You must succeed. Ratonhnhaké:ton. If not you...nobody.
Oiá:ner passed away and Ratonhnhaké:ton released her hand. From there, he stood up and proceeded to a nearby Bluecoat camp to discern the whereabouts of General Arnold. He eventually came across two Bluecoats discussing the current direction of the military and began to eavesdrop on their conversation.
- Bluecoat 1: Each man is as mad as the next. Putnam gutted a man yesterday for having dirt in his musket. I'm all for weeding out the weak but this is something else entirely. Be careful lad, we're on the right side but that doesn't mean we're safe.
- Bluecoat 2: We dealt with those savages like we was supposed to. Tough as nails, they was. But we brought them down. Felt good. We have nothing to worry about.
- Bluecoat 1: Don't be so sure. We've got one more day in this place before we're relieved. And then it's off to the Valley Forge awaiting orders from Commander Putnam.
- Bluecoat 2: Where's Arnold then?
- Bluecoat 1: He gone off into some sort of seclusion until the King sets his plans. Putnam is acting commander until Arnold comes back.
Ratonhnhaké:ton chased down a slave wagon, and as soon as he had caught up to it, he launched an attack.
- Kanien'kehá:ka man: Ratonhnhaké:ton! Get them!
Ratonhnhaké:ton killed all the escorts and freed the captives.
- Kanien'kehá:ka woman: We are very grateful.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: I would help you with your people, but I must get to Valley Forge.
- Kanien'kehá:ka woman: Once everyone is safe at the refugee camp north of here, I will join you at Valley Forge to help you to repay your kindness.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: No need, but if I see you there, I will be happy for your help.
- Kanien'kehá:ka woman: You may find other camps full of our enslaved people. They are sad reminders of Arnold's terror and devastation.
The woman turned and left, before Ratonhnhaké:ton began to make his way towards Valley Forge.
As a result of an ambush, Oiá:ner and several Kanien'kehá:ka warriors died, though they took out many Bluecoats in the process. Afterwards, Ratonhnhaké:ton learned of the location of Benedict Arnold and made plans to assassinate him.