Eivor met a man calling his wife Paola. She decided to investigate.
Eivor came upon a beautiful castle.
- Jason: It is just how you imagined it!
- Jason: Hello, stranger.
- Eivor: What is this place?
- Jason: Do you like it? My wife and I constructed it from ancient stones. It is a house of dreams and memories, fashioned from gossamer and summer breezes.
The man led Eivor inside and waved to his wife, who was at a canvas, painting.
- Eivor: It is beautiful.
- Jason: Paola and I have traveled near and far. The things we've seen! And done! When I say "far" I mean to distant lands beyond your imagination. Each brick of this castle is a memory from our adventures.
- Eivor: You have gathered wisdom from your travels.
- Jason: I have, and it is this. It's all very well to prepare for tomorrow, but do not forget today. Today, this hour, this moment, is a precious gift. Paola and I will look out from our window over the green of England and recall the hours of our travels. From our window we can relive our adventures. There she is, now. I must go to her.
Paola approached for a moment and Jason left with her.
- Eivor: I thank you for your words, friend.
Eivor found a note in the castle.
- Note from Housebuilder:
Paola and Jason,
Thanks to you for your drawing, it was a great help. I have built many a house in my days, but as I worked on this one, I thought of your travels and travails.
I did my level best to put them in every stone.
Eivor got a tour around the building and some wise words.
Behind the scenes
This mystery is based upon a real-life couple who were fans of the Assassin's Creed series. The building is based on a painting made by the real Paola, which can also be found hanging inside the house where Layla, Rebecca and Shaun reside. After a podcast, Jason became friends with Creative Director Ashraf Ismail. This mystery was added as a tribute to them, Paola died from an illness and Jason was diagnosed with bowel cancer.