The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Copernicus: Who are you that defends without cause?
- Ezio: One who believes in freedom. Ezio Auditore da Firenze.
- Copernicus: Ezio. They call me Niccolò Copernico. I have heard your name spoken at the Borgia court, but now I have proof that you truly exist.
- Ezio: Il Vaticano (the Vatican) welcomes you, yet you are under attack by its guards?
- Copernicus: You think me one of them? Truthfully, you would be right. Yesterday, I was a Templar.
- Ezio: And today?
- Copernicus: The Templars wanted me to keep the findings of my experiments hidden, and that I cannot do.
- Ezio: The Borgia hunt for you and your friends.
- Copernicus: My fellow scholars? The logic of such a purge escapes me.
A guard shouted from distance.
- Guard: Find Copernico!
- Copernicus: But we will discuss reasoning later.
- Ezio: Follow me.
Ezio and Copernicus reached a secluded area near the Colosseum.
- Ezio: You will be safe here.
- Copernicus: What of the other scholars?
- Ezio: How do I know I can trust you?
- Copernicus: How do you know anything? Knowledge gathering is a dangerous enterprise. Easier to stay in place, learning nothing, than to risk in order to truly know.
- Ezio: All right. Enlighten me.
- Copernicus: Take these letters to the scholars. They must be informed of the threat to their safety.
Ezio escorted Copernicus to a safe place, was requested to inform the other scholars in the city about the threat of the Borgia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.