- Bayek: Osiris was cut into fourteen pieces by his jealous brother, who scattered the pieces through-out the land. Osiris' wife Iset searched and found all the pieces except one.
- Khemu: What happened to the other piece?
- Bayek: It was eaten by a fish. It was his, ah... So Osiris was resurrected and became lord of the underworld.
- Khemu: Oh... so he couldn't have children anymore, huh.
- Bayek: You are growing up far too quickly. Osiris, the Father of Gods. Brother of Set who murdered him. It is said that Iset's tears for her beloved husband created the Nile.
Bayek aligned the constellation of Osiris to the stone circle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.