- Kassandra: Someone's beaten me to it. I'll have to take a closer look.
Kassandra investigated a torn scarf near the entrance.
- Kassandra: A battered scarf. I'm looking for someone with torn clothes...
She entered the ruins and found a broken pot.
- Kassandra: These pots were broken before the fire.
She spoke to a woman who was investigating the burning nearby.
- Augeia: Is nothing sacred? Ancient and valuable relics were housed in this temple. Now the scum has taken it all and burned it down.
- Kassandra: They've burned it to cover their tracks.
- Augeia: The scum ran off towards town with an armload of our most sacred items. Likely in the beggars' quarter, from the look of him.
Following the woman's advice, Kassandra headed towards the beggar quarters of the city. There, she found the culprit and eliminated him, recover the stele and a chestpiece from his body.
Kassandra recovered the stele piece hidden in the temple of the Charites in Orchomenos.
Behind the scenes
If the culprit is not killed, he can be knocked out and recruited as a lieutenant for the Adrestia.