|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
- Lysander: Time to strike again. Athenian command will be slow to retaliate. Ready to kill more of their fort commanders?
(Accept – )
- Kassandra: I'll kill the commanders and clear the way for your troops.
Lysander changed his tone.
- Lysander: Only fools want war. And so far it seems both sides are made of fools.
- Kassandra: Good news, General?
- Lysander: Athenian commanders have been dismissed for negligence because of my tactics!
- Kassandra: Better unemployed than dead.
- Lysander: You're proving a solid ally. There's no time to lose. We need to control the enemy forts..
- Kassandra: Let me ask you something first...
- Lysander: Waste of time!
(If players asked "What do you think of Spartan generals?")
- Kassandra: You don't think much of Spartan leadership.
- Lysander: When I rise, they'll bow.
(Leave – )
- Kassandra: Chaire.
- Lysander: Why are you still here? Go kill the enemy command!
- Kassandra: Consider it done.
Kassandra returned to the general after finishing her task.
- Kassandra: The fort commanders are dead. Here are the seals as proof.
Lysander spread his arms and proudly said:
- Lysander: Excellent. Our ineffectual leaders will see my value.
- Kassandra: I'm sure they will.
Lysander leans a bit closer.
- Lysander: My spies tell me Athenians have gained ground. Infiltrate the forts and attack their command. Understand?
(Accept – "I'll attack the commanders.")
- Kassandra: Yes. I'll do as you ask and attack the commanders.
- Kassandra: They must be faltering by now.
- Lysander: Athenians fail because they fear risk.
(Dialogue continues to start the next quest.)
Kassandra helped Lysander collect 3 more polemarch seals. In return, she obtained Lysander's own personal boots and another task to retrieve 3 more seals.