|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
The Olympos Project was a scientific exercise by the Isu Juno and her husband Aita to develop a series of hybrid beasts, using abducted humans as guinea-pigs and powered by purpose-built Precursor relics: the Atlantis artifacts. The project aimed at creating living weapons to strike fear into the hearts of Humans as tensions were escalating between the Isu and their servants.
The Project was largely successful, with its creations long outlasting the Isu themselves and becoming legends in Greek culture. Aletheia, the Dikastes of Atlantis who stopped Juno and Aita back in the time, later documented her knowledge of the project in her messages located in the Gateway to the Lost City of Atlantis. These messages were later reviewed by Pythagoras and his daughter Kassandra during the 5th century BCE. Aletheia also used the memories of her investigation to create a simulation which allowed Kassandra and Layla Hassan to witness the genesis of the Olympos Project.
- The Writhing Dread
- Hekatonchires (simulation of Atlantis only)
- In The Fate of Atlantis: Torment of Hades, a simulacrum of Cerberos, the multi-headed dog who guards the Underworld is encountered which bears striking resemblance to the Olympos Project creations. It drops the Prize of Cerberos, an artifact very similar to the other Atlantis artifacts.
- In The Fate of Atlantis: Judgment of Atlantis, Kassandra suggests that what Lyra, an Atlantean woman turning into an enormous wolf, is going through is in some ways similar to the subjects of the Olympos Project she's encountered. Kassandra's fears were proven right when she later entered Aita's laboratory, discovering the monsters she had already fought as well as countless mutated humans.
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Fate of Atlantis: Judgment of Atlantis – Deadly Little Secrets
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Gates of Atlantis
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Fate of Atlantis: Judgment of Atlantis – The Last Call
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Fate of Atlantis: Torment of Hades – Guardian of the Gates