Kassandra approached a midwife in need of help.
On the message board, Kassandra noticed a call for help, posted by a midwife.
If you are quick, I need help with several urgent tasks. I have drachmae.
She sought out the midwife and spoke to her.
- Kassandra: You're the one who left the message on the board. What's going on?
- Woman: I must arrange for an olive wreath to be placed on her door. The woman I attended has given birth to a son.
- Kassandra: That's wonderful, midwife. And he is healthy? How is the mother?
And a sacrifice of goats must be made to thank the gods.
- Kassandra: Are you asking me to kill goats?
- Woman: That's exactly it. Will you do it for me?
([ACCEPT] "I'll kill the beasts")
- Kassandra: I'll handle this.
- Woman: I can rest my mind, then.
- Kassandra: I'll be back when everything's been taken care of.
([LEAVE] "This isn't my concern")
- Back to dialogue options.
Kassandra went out and killed goats and returned.
- Woman: You're back. Have you killed them?
- Kassandra: I took care of them. Every last one.
- Woman: I owe more than words can say. But please, take this.
- Kassandra: Happy to help.
(Accept – I'll handle it.
- Kassandra: I'm the one for the job.
- Woman: I'm in your debt.
- Kassandra: I should get going.
Kassandra left the midwife and found the Athenian commander.
- Kassandra: A midwife wanted you to have this.
- Man: Thank you, misthios! Here, this is for you.
Kassandra helped the midwife as requested and received her reward.