Obsidian glass is a naturally occurring rare volcanic mineral formed as an extrusive igneous rock.
5th century BCE
During the 5th century BCE, the Cyclops of Kephallonia had a prosthetic eye made of obsidian glass. The Spartan misthios Kassandra infiltrated Cyclops' residence and stole the eye on the advice of Markos. Kassandra also used obsidian glass to better her gear.
1st century BCE
During the 18th century, the Assassin Aveline de Grandpré purchased an axe made out of obsidian, and around the same time, the pirate Alonzo Batilla procured a Mayan variant of the axe as well as a dagger made of obsidian.
Obsidian was occasionally used at later dates as well. In 19th century, a kukri was made out of it, and it was also used in the handle of a cane-sword. These both ended eventually in the hands of the British Assassins Evie and Jacob Frye.
- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate – The Last Maharaja
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Melos: Melos
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Arid Islands. Ubisoft. Accessed 15 June 2018.
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – An Eye for an Eye (Odyssey)
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Origins
- ↑ Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Pirates
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Syndicate – The Last Maharaja