- Robert: What do you make of it?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: They all appear to be parts of the same piece of leather. "It lies under the eagle's bed, near the wolf's abode, close to a tree kissed by fire and abreast the rock that does not fit." And a route to an island. The symbols remain elusive.
- Robert: That's Oak Island. I've sailed past it half a hundred times. A forgettable isle to say the least.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: The location seems to be the easy part.
- Robert: Aye, and we'll be waiting for you the moment you want to get after it.
- Peg Leg: Ya actually found somethin'? Ha ha ha!
Ratonhnhaké:ton and Robert traveled to Oak Island.
- Robert: I'm a little on edge, captain. The prospect of Captain Kidd's treasure and the mysteries that lie with it have me a trifle spooked.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Stay your anxiety, it is likely only treasure.
- Robert: I thought the same thing but considering what the man went through to hide it, I'm not so sure. All those scrolls lead us to the belly of this remote island. Awful out of the way, captain. What was Kidd hidin' for cripe's sake?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: I do not know, but I am intrigued to find out.
- Robert: Remember what was written: Close to a tree kissed by fire, near the wolves abode, under the eagle's bed and the rock that does not fit - whatever that means. Do you think they might be landmarks?
One by one, Ratonhnhaké:ton discovered Captain Kidd's symbols.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: That is it. Got it. I know where it is.
- Robert: How in the? You figured it out? Oh! That's why you're the captain!
They made their way to a clearing, where they were attacked by wolves, but Ratonhnhaké:ton swiftly killed them.
- Robert: That's a bloody big piece of stone. Any ideas?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Perhaps some gunpowder would move it.
- Robert: A nice big explosion eh? Might do the job. Will do well to scare away anymore blasted wolves, that's for certain.
The pair moved barrels with gunpowder to the clearing.
- Robert: Ought to be enough.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: This is what Captain Kidd suffered over for so long. Astonishing.
Ratonhnhaké:ton retrieved the Ring, causing the cavern to collapse. Luckily, he managed to escape and reach the surface.
- Robert: There he is! Thought we lost ya there for a moment, captain. Are you alright?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Yes. I think so.
- Robert: What happened down there? What did you find?
Ratonhnhaké:ton revealed the Ring.
- Robert: That's it? A single gold coin? There was nothing else? Was the cache pilfered already?
Ratonhnhaké:ton used the Ring to repel Robert's flask.
- Robert: What the devil?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: I do not know how it works but I now understand why Kidd valued it so.
Ratonhnhaké:ton recovered Captain Kidd's treasure, a Shard of Eden.