|This article is about the Animi avatar. You may be looking for the lieutenant of Girolamo Savonarola.|
- "Always in business, seeking nothing but money, the Noble had never been careful with whom he were dealing. It cost him his arm. Since then, he took revenge, using his Claw as the best argument of persuasion. And he dares anyone to turn down a deal..."
- ―Description of the Nobleman.
The Nobleman (harvested from: Silvestro Sabbatini) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries, to train the recruits in the first stage of their Animi Training Program. He used a vicious claw as his weapon.
The Nobleman had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
The Nobleman approaches up to his target and grabs them by the throat, inflicting deep puncture wounds with the three blades of his claw, and rupturing their trachea. Afterwards, the Nobleman flips his unlucky victim over his shoulder with a downward swing, sending them to the floor in a fountain of blood as their throat is shredded.
(Low Profile, Back)
The Nobleman walks up to his target from behind, before clipping them around the back of their neck with his prosthetic arm. His attack severs the spinal cord and the nerves in their neck, which causes his victim to collapse to the ground, paralysed and dying.
(High Profile, Front)
The Nobleman sprints up to his target from the front, before embedding his claw into their abdomen. The retractable spike inside his prosthetic arm punctures through their flesh and severely damages their sternum, while the claw pierces internal organs. The Nobleman then roughly yanks out his claw, leaving his victim to fall to the floor in a spread-eagled position, suffering heavy blood loss from their wound.
(High Profile, Back)
The Nobleman rushes up to his target from behind, before slashing them across the back with his clawed arm. The strike cuts deep into his victim's spine at the waist, causing them to collapse to the ground, where they remain paralysed and immobile until they die.
The Nobleman stands in front of his seated target and grabs their neck with his prosthetic arm, inflicting fatal wounds, before roughly pulling them up from the bench and throwing them to the floor, killing them instantly as the claw shreds through their flesh.
The Nobleman pounces from above a rooftop, wedging his claw into the side of his target's neck, before ripping out the prosthetic appendage and leaving his victim on the floor to die from blood loss.
The Nobleman could be customized in different ways:
- Basic: Gold/tan.
- Extra 1: White.
- Extra 2: Black.
- Extra 3: Red.
- Advanced: Added white pattern to his leggings and sleeves.
- Superior: Added feather to his cap, an extended shirt, and a darker claw.
- Elite: The fur coat on his left shoulder is changed to ermine.
- The Nobleman's claw was not only his primary weapon, but also a prosthetic in place of his left forearm, which was removed from Silvestro after failing Cesare once.
- In development, the Nobleman was originally called the Banker.