Mission 4 was an altered representation of a fragmented genetic memory.
- Claudia Auditore: I hope the munitions are here. They were meant to be shipped by now. Time is running out...
- Assassin 1: Alright, let's do this quick and quiet. We don't want to rouse the whole fortress.
- Assassin 2: Pah, we can take them and Il Bruto.
- Assassin 1: Maybe so, but I'd really rather just kill them while they aren't looking.
- Assassin 3: We need to move if we're going to do anything.
The Assassins overheard a discussion between Il Bruto and Armilia Guardato.
- Il Bruto: I didn't sign up for this, Guardato.
- Armilia Guardato: You did exactly that. What other use could I have for you?
- Il Bruto: Hmm careful, you concubine's whelp...
- Armilia Guardato: Childish insults? Get rid of these Auditoré interlopers and earn your coin.
- Il Bruto: Fine.
- Armilia Guardato: I will be inspecting our new Auditoré assets in Naples. Bring proof when it is done. I want that girl's head.
Armilia left and the Assassins made their way to Il Bruto, dealing with the thugs that attacked them.
- Il Bruto: Hm. So you managed to get past my bandits? Well done.
- Assassin 1: You're finished, Il Bruto. And soon your master Armilia will follow.
- Il Bruto: Hmph. Master. This has never been personal for me, Assassin. I'm a warrior, not some damned business secretary! I could kill the Auditoré girl right now if I wanted. But the Brotherhood's ire will cost me more than the coin I'm being paid. Why don't we make a deal?
- Claudia Auditore: I see. Then you know of our Brotherhood?
- Il Bruto: I know a little about a lot of things. I know where you will find Armilia Guardato. And I know you will find her surrounded by Templar bodyguards.
- Assassin 1: Templars? Hell's teeth. Fine. Tell us what you know.
- Il Bruto: Guardato has made a deal with the Templars. She gains control of the city, and your Brotherhood lose their chance at killing Borgia in Rome.
- Claudia Auditore: Damn her! We have to move. Time is not on our side.