Jacob or Evie Frye were tasked with dealing with the templar Myrtle Platt.
Upon arriving at the warehouse, two conversations could be overheard, one from the Blighters' and one from the cops':
- Blighter 1: Those bobbies ever gonna shov’ off? They’re making me nervous.
- Blighter 2: You can’t be frightened, 'arry, those lot feed on your fears.
- Blighter 1: One of us should go in and warn Miss Pratt, I don’t like the look of those coppers.
- Cop 1: What do you reckon’s inside?
- Cop 2: Probably nothing, I’ve bust a thousand of warehouses like this. They all look like there’s something dangerous but end up being filled with soap and glassware.
- Cop 1: This job is never very exciting.
Platt was killed.