|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
Kassandra returned to the brothers' home in the Port of Kechries, only to find it in a mess.
When she reached the house, she found it ransacked, with a dead body nearby.
- Kassandra: What happened here?
She went over to the dead body.
She went over to some coins on a table.
- Kassandra: Whoever did this didn't take anything.
She saw Lykinos on the floor, hurt.
- Kassandra: Lykinos! Are you all right?
- Lykinos: They took him. The bandits who killed my pater took Timotheos!
- Kassandra: Where did they go?
- Lykinos: To the ruins of Mycenae! Please, you have to help him!
She quickly made her way to the ruins. After killing the bandits in her way, she found Timotheos tied up.
- Kassandra: Timotheos! We have to get out of here. Timotheos?
Timotheos lost control again, and charged past her.
After she killed the remaining bandits.
- Kassandra: Timotheos. It's over!
- Timotheos: Where are they? Cursed Spartan dogs! Where are they hiding?
- Kassandra: You're safe, Timotheos. I promise.
He finally turned to look at her.
- Timotheos: Kassandra?
- Kassandra: It's me. You're all right now.
Lykinos came running up to them.
- Lykinos: Timotheos! You're safe!
- Timotheos: You've saved us once again, mercenary.
- Lykinos: In more ways than one.
Hypatos and a group of bandits slowly walk behind them.
- Hypatos The famed Eagle Bearer hasn't saved you just yet.
- Hypatos It's nice to finally meet Diokles's boys.
- Lykinos: Who are you?
- Hypatos I'm dear Diokles's business partner. Or at least I was. Until I had to terminate our arrangement.
- Timotheos: You mean you had him killed?
- Hypatos A last resort. Our partnership funded poor Diokles's gambling for years. His mistake was gambling not with drachmae he earned from me, but with drachmae he stole from me.
- Lykinos: You're lying. There's no way our pater would ever work with you.
- Hypatos Believe what you want. It doesn't change the fact that Diokles screwed me over.
- Kassandra: You got your payment in Diokles's blood. What do you want with Lykinos and Timotheos?
- Hypatos Diokles may be dead, but I haven't received my drachmae yet.
- Timotheos: You expect me to pay?
- Hypatos One way or another, yes.
- Kassandra: Enough. Let's finish this already.
- Hypatos So be it.
- Kassandra: Can't we come to a more peaceful arrangement?
- Hypatos If the brothers can't pay, there's nothing left to discuss.
- Kassandra: What about you and me?
- Hypatos You? Maybe there is something the great Eagle Bearer could do for me.
- Kassandra: Well? What is it?
- Hypatos There's a man in Korinth. He's my biggest competitor. I need him taken care of. Publically. Big guy, swears a lot. Can't make it five steps in Korinth without hearing about him.
(If players not yet killed the Monger)
- Kassandra: You mean the Monger?
- Hypatos Exactly.
- Hypatos Oh and Eagle Bearer? His death better be a bloody spectacle. Otherwise the debt goes unpaid.
Hypatos and his men left.
(If players killed the Monger secretly)
- Kassandra: If you're talking about the Monger, I already took care of him.
- Hypatos Impossible! I would have heard about it.
- Kassandra: I dealt with him quietly.
- Hypatos How would a secret execution send his customers to me? This changes nothing. We're done here.
- Hypatos I was going to clear Diokles's debt through his boys, but you took out my biggest competitors in Korinth.
- Kassandra: Glad I helped?
- Hypatos You did me a favor, so I'm willing to let these boys go to repay what I owe you, misthios.
- Lykinos: He killed my pater. Are you really going to let him go.
- Hypatos Yes, misthios. Are you going to let me go?
- Kassandra: No. You'll pay for what you've done.
- Hypatos Have it your way, Eagle Bearer.
- Kassandra: There's been enough bloodshed. You can go.
- Hypatos A smart move. Consider the debt repaid.
- Timotheos: Thank you for saving me, Kassandra. There is something I've been meaning to tell you.
- Lykinos: I need to tell Kassandra something, too.
- Timotheos: I'm sorry for running from you the other day. It wasn't... how I really feel about you.
- Lykinos: I would never leave you.
- Timotheos: What I mean to say is, I shouldn't have run from you when... I want to be with you.
- Lykinos: I'm the only reason you even know each other.
- Lykinos: The fates have spoken. The gods brought us together. I feel it in the fiber of my soul.
- Kassandra: I feel it, too, Lykinos. I want to be with you.
- Timotheos: I see. I leave you two alone then.
- Lykinos: The gods should envy me right now
- Kassandra: Don't tempt them.
- Timotheos: After we...? You're choosing my brother?
- Lykinos: You slept with my brother?
- Kassandra: Well, I...
- Lykinos: If the answer to that question isn't "no". then we don't have anything left to talk about.
- Kassandra: I just like you as friends. Both of you.
- Timotheos: I... see.
- Lykinos: If that's how you really feel...
- Timotheos: Well. Thank you again. For saving me. And for everything.
- Lykinos: Goodbye, I guess.
- Lykinos: I suppose... I understand. I'll leave you two
- Timotheos: I want to go everywhere with you.
- Kassandra: That can be arranged.
- Lykinos: You can't seriously choose him after we...
- Timotheos: You slept with Lykinos?
- Kassandra: It didn't mean -
- Timotheos: Don't finish that thought. How could you do this to us?
Kassandra rescued Timotheos from the bandits at Mycenae. Aterwards Kassandra had to deal with Hypatos, the murderer of Diokles, by either killing him, paying him, or killing The Monger publicly. After dealing with Hypatos, Kassandra has the option of dating one of the two brothers, or decline both offers.
- Whether the Monger has been dealt with earlier during the main quest and if he was killed secretly or in public can lead to different dialogues in the conversation with Hypatos.