Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Hattori: Kiyonobu!
- Kiyonobu: Ah, if it isn't the feared and famous shinobi, Hattori Hanzō. To what do I owe the honor?
- Hattori: I have come because I need information.
- Kiyonobu: Yes, information! I just received a shipment of that this morning. Now, what shelf did I store it on...
- Hattori: I have no time for your games, Kiyonobu.
- Kiyonobu: Game? This game is my business, dear ninja. And whatever this humble merchant can provide shall be yours... so long as you ask nicely.
- Hattori: I trust my coin purse is nice enough.
- Kiyonobu: Ah ha! This is very nice, indeed! Yes, whatever it is you need, just ask.
- Hattori: What can you tell me of the noblewoman Mochizuki Chiyome?
- Kiyonobu: Certainly you mean the nobleman, Mochizuki Nobumasa, a lord of the Takeda. Wasn't he put down by Oda Nobunaga's rifles at Nagashino? Then again, so were myriad others...
- Hattori: I meant what I said. While the husband was out playing war, the wife was at home raising an army of her own.
- Kiyonobu: My, my, what a curious bit of information. I should be paying you!
- Hattori: You should be telling me what you know so that I may end her life without having to end yours first.
- Kiyonobu: Fine, fine. I have heard she seldom leaves her residence in Shinano, and I have also heard that her skill in the ninja arts rivals even those of the great Hattori Hanzō.
- Hattori: We shall see about that.
- Kiyonobu: Yes, though it hardly matters. She will know you are coming long before you arrive, and you will find yourself without a head the moment you enter the city.
- Hattori: What do you mean?
- Kiyonobu: Students of Chiyome are everywhere, but you will find none of them. They take on the guise of couriers, shrine maidens, prostitutes... not that I would know anything about that...
- Hattori: Of course you wouldn't.
- Kiyonobu: Her spies report everything they see, making her even more well informed than I, sadly. She almost assuredly knows you target her, and will be prepared.
- Hattori: I know how to remain unseen.
- Kiyonobu: I was simply offering a warning. I did not expect you to heed it.
- Hattori: Very well. If word of this conversation leaves this room...
- Kiyonobu: Yes, yes, confidentiality and anonymity and the like. Your wallet was fat enough to ensure that.
- Hattori: Good. Then I take my leave.
- Kiyonobu: And I bemoan the fact that our relation has come to an end, just when it was becoming profitable for me. Enjoy what little remains of your life, ninja.
- Chiyome: You are brave but foolish, Hanzō. You could not have hoped to defeat me in my own home.
- Hattori: And you are more cunning than I thought. I will not underestimate you next time.
- Chiyome: What's this? A compliment? Careful, Hanzō. You might sour your reputation.
- Chiyome: Well done. I'm impressed.
- Hattori: You flatter me.
- Chiyome: I knew you were coming, yet you still slipped past my watch.
- Hattori: Perhaps your spies needed more training.
- Chiyome: Perhaps. But look what you have done to the one who trains them.
- Hattori: That was the point.
- Chiyome: And what follows? Who will take care of these girls now? You've sent them all back to the streets, the gutters, the brothels...
- Hattori: So you admit you have not taught them how to survive on their own.
- Chiyome: You say that as if you could live without your master.
- Hattori: That was at least my decision.
- Chiyome: Ah! The illusion of free choice, a magnificent tool for control, is it not?
- Hattori: You can see illusions if you choose to. I prefer to simply look at what is in front of me.
- Chiyome: I grow tired of your righteous prattle. Go. Leave. Let me die in peace.
- Hattori: Very well.
Assassin's Creed: Memories memories
|Teutonic Captain - Tamir - Sibrand - Robert de Sablé - Al Mualim|
|Alexander Nevsky - Ilkhanate Captain - Jochi Khan - Hülegü Khan - Ögedei Khan|
|Papal Guard - Charles de la Motte - Emilio Barbarigo - Juan Borgia - Cesare Borgia|
|Ashigaru Kashira - Shima Sakon - Mochizuki Chiyome - Mōri Motonari - Oda Nobunaga|
|Golden Age of Piracy|
|Laurens Prins - El Tiburón - Benjamin Hornigold - Bartholomew Roberts - Laureano de Torres y Ayala|
|British Officer - William Johnson - Benjamin Church - Charles Lee - Haytham Kenway|
|Empire of the Great Khan - Last Days of the Taikō|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.