New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
A young girl asks for a challenge.
Eivor heard a young girl boasting as she approached a marketplace.
- Mildberg: They call me Mildberg the Miracle Legs! Come on! Someone must be brave enough to challenge me?
- Eivor: You are pretty cocksure for a child.
- Mildberg: You would be, too, if you had miracle legs.
- Eivor: Miracle legs? They seem pretty normal to me, girl.
- Mildberg: Looks can be deceiving. Have you heard of the great Pheidippides? The mighty hero of old? Ran all the way from Marathon to tell the king they won the battle. Then guess what happened? He only fell down dead!
- Eivor: Dead? From running?
- Mildberg: It was very far. Girls can't fight, it's the rules. But like Pheidippides, I am going to be the fastest messenger who ever lived.
- Eivor: So when the Norse defeat the Saxon armies, you'll quicly bear the bad news to your king?
- Mildberg: Them sissy-britches? Fat chance. So, do you want to race or not? I've beaten everyone else in the whole world.
- Eivor: In that case ... let's run!
The pair started their competition.
- Mildberg: Ah! Great Pheidippides, give me speed!
- Eivor: You are fast, I grant you. But you will not outrun me!
The race ended, with Eivor as the winner.
- Eivor: No other Saxon has been able to keep me on my toes like you, little one.
- Mildberg: I never thought I would be beaten. But you run like the wind! I am glad I had a real challenge.
- Eivor: And I am glad to have given you one.
- Mildberg: Do you like interesting places? I've run all over Wessex. Found some scary, spooky, magic spots!
- Eivor: Exploring such is what I live for.
- Mildberg: I'll give you my diary. I call it, The Many Wondrous Runnings of the Galloping Miracle Legs. Bye-bye!
Eivor won the race and received Mildberg's diary as a prize.