- "Sophists and schemers… all of them bow to the sword."
- ―Megakreon, c. 422 BCE.[src]
Megakreon was recruited into the Order by Phila as her right-hand-man sometime in or before 422 BCE, who understood his disdain for endless debate and war. After learning that a engineer hired by Phila had abandoned his work on Chimera's Breath, she sent him to locate him. She also told Megakreon that she would hold him personally responsible for a timely completion of the weapon.
Megakreon also ordered his fellow Ancients not to engage the Eagle Bearer in combat, although the Broker did not agreed with his orders and planned to fight her anyway intending on delivering her head to the Tempest.
Tracking the engineer to an amphitheater in Patrai, he found the engineer revealing the plans to the Eagle Bearer–the Spartan misthios Kassandra. Shortly after Kassandra left to retrieve the plans, Megakreon and his guards murdered the engineer before he himself was killed by Kassandra and Darius.
- Megakreon (μεγακρυον) is an Ancient Greek name derived from μεγα (megá-) "great" and κρυον (krúos) "cold" or κρηον (krion) "lily".
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Legacy of the First Blade: Shadow Heritage – Cultists: Megakreon the Unbreakable
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Legacy of the First Blade: Shadow Heritage – Theatrics and Espionage
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Legacy of the First Blade: Shadow Heritage – Order of the Ancients clues: Orders to the Unbreakable
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Legacy of the First Blade: Shadow Heritage – Order of the Ancients clues: Letter to the Unbreakable