Bayek approached Hepzefa.
- Hepzefa: Not ready yet? I understand. So much to do in Siwa. People need you here.
Are you ready? It is a long journey.
- Bayek: I must leave Siwa. There are others to whom I must deliver justice. Especially the one known as the Snake.
- Hepzefa: How will you find these men?
- Bayek: Aya has been tracking them in Alexandria. I must find her.
- Hepzefa: She said she would be visiting her cousin at the Great Library.
- Bayek: Great Library?
- Hepzefa: And she said if you were coming to tell you one word: "Serapis".
- Bayek: Serapis? The god that Greeks and Egyptians share... of course... I see.
- Hepzefa: And Bayek. Do something about that beard.
- Bayek: Goodbye, my friend.
Bayek left Siwa.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.