|This article is about the genetic memory. You may be looking for the individual.|
Jacob or Evie Frye were tasked with dealing with the templar Martin Church.
Though guarded by many Blighters, Church was not high on their regard:
- Blighter 1: What a disgrace!
- Blighter 2: I do wonder what the Grand Master will do with him now.
- Blighter 1: We can’t be having someone like Church tainting the Order’s name, it’s unacceptable!
- Blighter 3: A perfectly good templar too, his brother was.
- Blighter 4: He deserves the death sentence he was given.
- Blighter 3: He should’ve accepted his fate.
- Blighter 4: Agreed. Running only makes things worse.
Church himself was complaining about the Templars:
- Church: They made me do it.
- Church: Not a worthy Templar, they say. "Something must be done about him". I carry out my command, and now this? There’s no justice in the world.
Church was killed.