Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Recruiter: Welcome to the Regulars. The most feared, respected and revered fighting force on God's green earth. Some of you are here by choice, others not. Regardless of the circumstances of your joining us, you are all brothers now. And the only way you have a chance of surviving is if you trust your brothers. One weak link can kill a whole squad on the field. I want you to think about that long and hard.
- Clipper: That's one of them that's responsible for this - rounding up the young ones and shipping them off. We need to put an end to it.
- Connor: What is your plan?
- Clipper: Kill him, then the rest and set all them boys free?
- Connor: It's a good plan but it lacks detail. How is your aim with that rifle?
- Clipper: Can pop a muskrat's head from a quarter mile nine times outa ten - and the ten's a misfire.
- Connor: That should do. Cover me up from up there.
- Recruiter: The lot of you will be getting on that ship, heading for a different sort of training. Understand? You've been selected, not for your talents or fighting prowess, but because of the way you think. You will soon find out what all this means, but know it is a great honor. Some of you won't make it. Others will rise to new heights. Either way, you will give your life to a new cause.
Connor blended with the conscripts and signalled Clipper to fire at the Templar recruiter. The crowd panicked and dispersed.
- Connor: We Assassins strive for peace through freedom. And the Templars - they want only to control.
- Clipper: Well, I'm for freedom, I know that much. If your Order needs a good rifle, sign me up.
Connor liberated South Boston, and recruited Clipper Wilkinson into the Assassins.