In his grand finale, Markos needed Kassandra more than ever—the vengeful Cerberus brothers were at his door. As Markos begged for protection, Kassandra realized it might be too little, too late.
Kassandra returned to Markos at the vineyard.
- Kassandra: The Cerberus should stay away from you now.
- Markos: Er, well, maybe not after all. One of the farmers ran over. She was uh, not happy.
- Kassandra: Why?
- Markos: It seems I may have—or, I did—accidentally, of course... sent you to someone else's farm.
- Kassandra: It wasn't the Cerberus' farm.
- Markos: I could have sworn it belonged to the Cerberus! You have to believe me, my friend—an honest mistake.
- Kassandra: How could you not know? You know the island. I thought you had a plan.
- Markos: His men are always hanging around that farm... Must have been that pretty farmer. A common misconception!
(Quest begins here if silos were burned down prior to Farm in Flames)
- Markos: Are you going to make me beg? Because I'll beg. Spare me from the Cerberus!
Markos proceeded to kneel down.
- Kassandra: Markos...
- Markos: Have I led you down the wrong path? A few times, yes. Many times, maybe. But this is it for me, my friend!
- Kassandra: I can't keep you safe if you keep getting into trouble, Markos.
Markos slowly stood up.
- Markos: Think back to that sunny day when I found you, Kassandra. That was your day of need, and Markos came to the rescue! Come to my rescue today.
- Kassandra: I've paid you back plenty.
- Markos: That I can't deny. But the Cerberus will come with its dogs and its devotees, and I'll be finished! Protect me, and we'll come out on top.
- Kassandra: There's that "we" again...
- Markos: I'll tell you what. You protect me, and you get Mama's beloved battle axe! She used to be quite the fighter, believe it or not.
- Kassandra: All right. Let's keep you alive.
- Markos: Oh, I've never heard words more sweet! You'll never get rid of me now.
- Kassandra: That's why I do what I do.
- Markos: And just in time. I hear them approaching!
Cerberus' thugs approached the farm.
- Markos: All right, Markos, this is it. The grand finale!
Kassandra defeated the thugs.
- Markos: We did it, my friend! I'd say I was invincible, but I don't want to jinx myself.
- Kassandra: Yes, that's why you're alive.
- Markos: I joke, I joke. I owe you everything, Kassandra! For this, you get a lifetime supply of wine, and my friendship. Lucky you! Oh, and Mama's axe. Life will now be simple. All thanks to you. It's always thanks to you!
- Kassandra: A less dramatic life is just what you need, Markos.
- Markos: Go now, and adventure. Come back anytime for that cup of wine!
- Kassandra: Right... We'll see about that.
Kassandra learned that the farm silos she burned down belonged to an innocent farmer. She was left to decide Markos' fate for his actions against the Cerberus brothers.