Mark Lindsay Chapman (born September 8, 1954) is an English film and television actor, originating from London. Chapman voiced Samuel Adams in Assassin's Creed III, though he did not reprise this role in The Tyranny of King Washington.
The following lists some of Chapman's roles and credits in various media productions:
- Max Headroom (1987) – Paddy Ashton
- Murder She Wrote (1987–1995) – Various characters
- Dallas (1988) – Brett Lomax
- Falcon Crest (1989) – Charley St. James
- Swamp Thing (1990–1993) – Dr. Anton Arcane
- Baywatch (1993) – The Great Maroni/Mark Chapman
- The Langoliers (1995) – Nick Hopewell
- The New Adventures of Superman (1996) – Jen Mai
- JAG (1997) – RUC Inspector Vincent Hutchinson
- Titanic (1997) – Chief Officer Henry Wilde
- Charmed (2000) – Finley Beck
- The Young and the Restless (2006) – Roland Burke
- A Paramount internal memo dated from 1987 revealed that Chapman was once considered for the part of Data in Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- The similarity between his name and that of John Lennon's assassin (Mark David Chapman) prevented him from playing Lennon in John and Yoko: A Love Story in 1985, a biographical film produced by NBC. However, he would later go on to portray Lennon in the film Chapter 27.
- Mark Lindsay Chapman at the Internet Movie Database