- Adams: Hold on.
Adams gave Connor a lantern.
- Adams: Use your lantern to light the lamps, Connor. They'll help us find our way should we get turned around.
- Connor: I wonder why they built these tunnels...
- Adams: Excellent. Let us move on.
Uuuhh... Much as it pains me to say it, we must follow the rats — as they often move in the direction of an exit.
They reached a room with a locked door.
- Adams: Well well! You were right. I apologize for ever doubting. No wonder Achilles has taken such an interest in you.
Adams tried to open the door, but failed, seeing it was locked.
- Adams: Arse! I don't suppose lock-picking is part of your repertoire?
Connor managed to open the door by picking the lock.
- Adams: Well done! The printer isn't far. Let us reconvene there.
Connor and Adams used the tunnels to make their way to the printer.