Bayek spoke to a worker in the brewery.
- Woman: Please, Medjay, if I can trouble you... Harkhuf's assistant, Nesamun, took a delivery of beer down the southern road. He never made it to Yamu. Please, can you find him and make sure he's ok?
- Bayek: I am on the case.
- Woman: That beer was meant to honor Sekhmet! If he drank all that beer, he'll be whipped!
- Bayek: These jackals will continue to prey on the good people of this region. I must deal with them.
Broken beer jars. Somoen could not wait to get into the beer.
Bayek entered the hideout and eliminated all the soldiers. He then freed Nesamun.
- Bayek: Are you Nesamun? Are you all right?
- Nesamun: Thank Hapi, yes!
- Bayek: What happened?
- Nesamun: I was bringing a delivery to Yamu when I was ambushed by these bastards!
- Bayek: And...?
- Nesamun: Yes, okay, I stopped for a quick nap. But still, they drank or smashed all the beer! And threatened to kill me if I did not brew more for them!
- Bayek: Take the oxen back to Sais. You'll have to prepare a new delivery, I imagine. Try not to stop along the road this time.
Bayek discovered Nesamun's whereabouts and eliminated the soldiers in the hideout to prevent the residents of Sais from being raided again.