Bayek hears cries in the distance. Someone is begging for his help.
- Roman Soldier: Away with you! I'm sure I taste terrible!
- Roman Soldier: You there! Help me!
Drive these beasts away!
>Please, I beg you! Else these beasts will eat me alive!
Bayek eliminated the lions and freed the soldier from the cage.
- Roman Soldier: We spent weeks in this long green nightmare, capturing animals for gladiators to slaughter.
- Bayek: The amphitheater hunts.
- Roman Soldier: In Cyrene I once saw a hundred lions killed to honor the gods. I will no longer risk my life to capture a beast, just so some politician can win over the voters' hearts.
- Bayek: Sounds wise.
- Roman Soldier: I will seek my fortune in Herakleion. May the gods favor you!
Bayek eliminated the pack of lions and freed the Roman soldier from a cage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.